A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.
To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
- be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes: a promise of financial support for the length of your visit, the list and number of people in the household of this person, a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
- have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is: valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry, at least $100,000 coverage
- have proof that the medical insurance has been paid (quotes aren’t accepted
You must also:
- apply for a super visa from outside Canada
- be allowed to enter Canada
- take an immigration medical exam
- meet certain other conditions ( i.e. your ties to your home country, the purpose of your visit, your family and finances and the overall economic and political stability of your home country)
Contact us today to schedule a review!