• Home
  • Sponsor your Parents

Sponsor your Parents or Grand Parents

Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor their parents or grandparents for permanent residence.

You must be able to:

  • support them financially
  • make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government


Whom can you sponsor?

  • You can sponsor your own parents and grandparents, related by blood or adoption
  • In the application, you can include your brothers and sisters, or half brothers and sisters, or step-brothers and step-sisters only if they qualify as dependent children

Contact us today to schedule a review!