A Glimpse of our Services

Work in Canada

Depending on the nature of work you will be performing in Canada, you may need to apply for Work Permit. Types of work permits include Open Work Permit and Employer Specific Work Permit (supported by positive LMIA)

If you are already in Canada, irrespective of whether you are a visitor, student or worker - maintaining a valid immigration status in Canada is important

Obtaining citizenship is the goal of many immigrants. On June 18, 2015, the Government announced that ICCRC becomes the designated regulatory body for consultants providing citizenship advice across the country.

Depending on the level of education sought, duration of the course or program of study and your nationality, you may or may not be required to acquire a study permit. You may also be eligible for Work Permit after program completion.

Provincial Nominee Program

Each Canadian province has its own Provincial Nominee Program, with different eligibility criteria. Once you have been nominated, you can submit an application for permanent residence

A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years

Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor certain family members for permanent residence like spouse, common law partner, biological and adopted children, parents, etc.

Express Entry

Express Entry is designed to select skilled workers for an express entry to Canada. The categories for express entry are Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade Worker and Canadian Experience Class

For a fraction of cost, get your Application reviewed by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) who is in good standing with ICCRC.