What is ECA? An Educational credential assessment (ECA) is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate is valid and equal to a Canadian one. Who needs an ECA? This about this: Did you study

  What is a Certificate of Qualification (CoQ)? A certificate of qualification proves that a person is qualified to work in a certain skilled trade, that is, they have passed a certification exam and meet all the

On August 2, 2022 , Immigration refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced new measures for foreign nationals with expired or expiring post-graduation work permits and applicants to the temporary resident to permanent resident pathways What is a

The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a 9 digit unique number that a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a temporary resident needs to work in Canada. You would also need a SIN to access government program

Did you get the Invitation To Apply to Sponsor your Parents or Grandparents under the Parents and Grandparents Program ? Here's what you need to know: Q. Whom can you sponsor under the Parents and Grandparents Program?

Finally some good news for COPR holders! Starting June 21, 2021, foreign nationals who hold a valid Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) may be able to travel to Canada. On March 18, 2020,World Health Organization (WHO) recognized

With the recent Executive order imposing restrictions on H1B visa in the United States of America (USA), lots of people are now looking for alternate pathways to live and work in North America. Canada is a popular

With the fall season quick approaching, Honourable Marco E. L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship announced temporary measures to support international students. The announcement made on July 14, outlines the new measures including temporary 2-stage

1. What is a Permanent Resident (PR) card and why is it important? A permanent resident is an individual who has been given permanent resident status but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of

What is a Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)? The Post-Graduation Work Permit is a one-time Open Work Permit that allows international students to obtain an open work permit to gain valuable Canadian work experience. To be eligible,